Serum is asking for a Serial number (Splice RTO)
Try signing out and back in to the Splice app.
When using Splice RTO, you should not be asked for a product key for Serum. Since you are, this means one of a few possibilities:
- you had previously installed an old copy Serum on the computer and it is (now) running.
- Splice has not unlocked Serum on your computer (very likely if you're on a new computer")
- Splice has revoked a license from a failed payment (likely if it worked before)
What to do to unlock Serum rented from Splice:
- Try signing out and back in to the Splice client app (If you need to download the Splice app, you can do so here: splice.com/download)
- If that does not resolve it, verify your payment info is up to date on their website.
- Check Splice support and/or contact them for help.
Keep in mind you need to be connected to Splice app online at least once every 3 days but once you have paid off Serum, this is no longer needed.